Design your dream Android phone
In the comments of articles and forum posts here on the Verge, I often see people combining hardware and software elements from different phones currently on the market, so I thought I'd give all of those dream phones a home.
This is my dream phone:
- The body and screen of the HTC One X, white, 4.5 inches
- Battery of the Motorola Razr Maxx (or even bigger)
- Inductive charging!
- Nexus brand of Android, yakju or takju so I can get updates fast (that I would probably later replace with a stable AOKP ROM and custom kernel)
- 32 GB storage, 1-1.5 GB RAM, Quad-core processor, LTE, NFC, blah blah blah, (you get the picture, I just want the latest and greatest)
- Headphone jack on the bottom, software navigation buttons, option to go into silent mode with a physical toggle (like on the iPhone 4)
- Camera on par with iPhone 4S or Galaxy SIII, just something that I can replace my P&S with
- Hidden notification LED like on my Galaxy Nexus or the Galaxy SIII
- Beats audio and kick-ass speaker
Now it's your turn! I want to see some real imagination, so feel free to kick my dream phone's ass. I won't take it personally.