Questions about Wii U
So it is possible that I have missed previous threads about the Wii U (If so could someone link me to it and simply ignore this one) but I had some general questions and thought we could talk about the launch of Nintendo's newest baby. A small note, I apologise for the awkward lay out, I'm still learning the best way to create these threads.
- Will we be required to re-purchase Virtual Console titles? If I have to buy Ocarina of Time again...
- The idea of the Miiverse is a little off putting. It's my understanding that when the Wii U is turned on that instead of a dashboard type screen you get the Mii plaza with a bunch of Mii's running around spouting messages. Is this an optional feature or...?
- Will we still be using friend codes?
- Will the constant back and forth between the TV and tablet become an issue during intense game play?
(Less of a direct question as no one has used it yet but thoughts on this would be good)
- ...insert your questions or concerns...
I like Nintendo and I really want to like the Wii U but I'd be lying if I said I was even remotely excited for it. There's no buzz, no 'new toy' feeling in it this time. Underwhelming specs aside, where's the Nintendo magic?
(These feelings may be entirely my own and if so then sorry for being a buzz kill)
Anyway, love this forum, keep it up guys and gals.