Products of the next special event.
Everyone is talking of the next iPhone and of the iPad air right now, but I think we should not forget all the other products Apple may release on September.
Here is a list of things I think Apple could (and should) do.
Maybe the biggest novelty of the iPod special events will be new unibody, better earphones. Apple has a patent for this that is very promising.
There was a lot of rumors about this too. Maybe Apple will simplify the synchronization between the mac and the iPod. Or maybe it will split iTunes into several different applications. (If we have an app 'Music', expect a lot of skeuomorphism :D ). However, I think we will just see a minor redesign, performance improvements, and simplification.
I have just lost one of my favorite movie : "Up". iCloud is not finished. Why can't I download "Up" again ?
An other thing iCloud misses is the possibility to access to Notes and Reminders via the website.
I think Apple will add these features very soon, at the next special event.
Other things you may have forgotten :
- The iPods will probably have the new connector. This will probably lead to a bigger battery.
- The next iPod Touch will probably be much better than the current one. It hasn't been updated last year.
- Airdrop will probably come one day on iDevices. The reason it isn't there yet could be a hardware requirement.
- Siri will probably be available on iPod Touch.
- The next iPhone will probably have a better microphone, which is the best way to improve Siri.
What, in your opinion, will be released at the next special event ?