New iPhone features....
What are your projections for the next iPhone from Apple. From obvious to longshots, what do you think?
- 4G LTE - This HAS to be in the next iPhone or Apple will seriously struggle to move units.
- 4-Inch Screen: The time has come for Apple to update the screen size - this isn't 2007 anymore.
- New Design: The market changes constantly & keeping a design 3 years straight will lose consumer interest.
- New Charge Port: If Apple wants to maximize space in the phone, they need to minimize the charge port.
- NFC: This is a maybe and I think it will be the "Siri" feature of the new iPhone. Passbook for all other iPhones.
- New Earbuds: Bundled with the phone, the current ones are actually the only "cheap" Apple product.
- Theme selector for iOS: Just simply because so many people are calling for an option to select a theme.
- Conductive Charging: Wireless charging. This is a long shot however because they are spending a lot of R&D to change the current charge port.
- Motion Controls: It could be cool, but Apple has not shown any inclination towards following Samsung here.
- Notification LED: Would be a much appreciated addition that Android holds over Apple currently. But again, Apple has really no inclination to pull a "Notification Center" and take a page from Android or even BB.