Gaming limbo: The slump
Guild wars 2 early access starts in a little less than a week and I simply cannot find a game that keeps my attention for very long in the interim. None of them feel "right" if you know what I mean. I just beat Assassins Creed: Revelations a few days ago and since then I've installed no less than 9 neglected steam games in an attempt to find a game to get that feeling. Maybe I'm just too transfixed on Guild Wars 2.
- I've restarted Half-Life 2 and played 6 or so hours the other day.
- Re-installed Just Cause 2 to see if rampant destruction would help.
- Tried Tropico 3 for some relaxing city building.
- DUNGEONS....couldn't break in to it.
- Day Z has been on the fritz ever since I reformatted my computer two or so weeks ago and I really don't feel like going through forums figuring out the problem right now.
- Sword of the Stars was tonight's attempt at gaming satisfaction, it was fun but it still didn't grab me.
- Xenoblade Chronicles may be my last hope.
So I've been doing productive college-age adult things, and it's been very boring.
I'm sure I'm not the only who experiences this feeling from time to time. Can you recall when this happened to you and the game that broke you out of your slump?