$300 Korean brand WQXGA Monitor
I still using old 4:3 monitor, and I plan to get a new monitor
While browsing for monitor I found out that Korean Monitor (Small brand, first time hearing it) sell 2560*1600 IPS Display (With the same panel that used in 27" iMac) for only 300 bucks it's downright steal, a Dell Ultrasharp Monitor with same resolution cost at least 3.5 to 4 times that
However, I want to be cautious it sound too good to be true, and so I like to ask fellow Verger that own these small brand Korean Monitor (Based on what I already know, the major brand is Achieva and Yamasaki)
1. How good the display is?
2. Some source it 8 bit panel, some say it 10 bit panel, some also say it 10 bit but no native 10 bit panel, could you confirm which one is true?
3. What is the refresh rate?
4. Color Reproduction? (Yes, it IPS I know; it more about do need to calibrate it or it already fine)
5. Quality, I want to know how reliable these monitor are
6. The Menu, Is it in English or Korean?
That’s all my Question and thank you in advance
PS: It would be cool if The Verge do proper review to these monitor