Survey: What phone are you waiting for? Seriously....
Okay guys, here's the deal:
Everybody and their mother decided to announce phones this month, but which one is more likely to get your cash in the coming months? Let recap the choices.
- New iPhone, too many rumors on what it will look like but we already know what the software is going to be like. Probably the most anticipated of the bunch, because in the end people love the phone regardless of anything.
- New Motorola phone, I don't know what they have planned but they are saying its going to be the main event for September 5th. It should be interesting since this is the first release since becoming a part of google.
- New Nexus Phone/Phones, not sure how many phones are going to be released but like the iPhone we already know how the software is.
- New Galaxy Note, Big phone for those into the Phablets.
- New Nokia phones, I don't know what's in store for both the software and phones, which makes this announcement a complete mystery. I know they revealed developer features for WP8 but everything else is a mystery. Probably the most exciting announcement and if you say otherwise, I dont know what you base excitement on.
- New HTC phones, those specs that were revealed some weeks back makes that worth looking into, it should be interesting if HTC decides for original designs instead of rehashing Android ones.
- New Samsung phones, I hope again they dont recycle Android designs and come up with original ones.
It was a tough one between the Next Nexus device or the next Lumia but in the end I have a Nexus 7 tablet and Jelly Bean is nice but the Mystery sorrounding the Nokia Lumia is too good to pass up, if they deliver on all the hype and the tweets they've been making, I will buy it cash, not even waiting for an upgrade.
What are you waiting for?