Share your gaming PC setup!
Hey all, I thought I'd start a thread to share my gaming PC setup and ask others for theirs to share.
I don't have a lot of space, so I got this little desk for my computer from walmart for 20 bucks :D
Front side of my Antec 900 Case
- Asus P9X79 Motherboard
- 4.7 Ghz Intel i7 Sandy Bridge-E 3930k
- 32 GB of Kingston HyperX 1600 Mhz ram (8x4 GB Sticks)
- Corsair H80 Closed loop water cooler
- Western Digital Velociraptor 1TB 10,000 RPM Hard drive
- Lite-on DVD Writer
- Corsair AX1200 Power Supply
- 2x Asus Radeon HD 7970 DirectCU II Graphics cards in crossfire
- All in a Antec 900 Gaming Case
- Logitech G9x Gaming Mouse
- Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Keyboard
- Creative Inspire T10 Speakers
- 22" LG Flatron E2211T LED Monitor
I would like to note that the graphics cards being so close together don't overheat because of a side fan blowing cool air onto both the graphics cards. The max temp that they get are 70 degrees C on the top card and 65 degrees C on the bottom card.
That's it! Battlefield 3 runs at about 90 fps to 200 fps on maximum settings depending on how much is going on and whether or not you're outside or inside.
Please feel free to post pictures of your setup with specs and anything you want to add below, I'll check back periodically to see everybody's setups! I'm excited to see them!
*updated specs of things I didn't add last go, and put in bullets for Doc ;p*
*update 2* Overclocked the 3930k to 4.7ghz / edited specs to reflect the change.