The Verge Mobile Show updated itself to a quad-core version this week with the addition of The Verge's newest mobile aficionado, Dan Seifert. As if that's not enough, the show's international calling plan also received an update and now includes unlimited Vlad Savov minutes in Berlin, Germany. Please note: The above feature is currently in pre-release, and features a still image slideshow instead of video. Full video will be available next week, but only with a two-year contract.
- 00:07:55 - LG's upcoming flagship phone will showcase new laminated 720p display, better battery
- 00:15:55 - Alleged Samsung Galaxy Note II specs leak, could ship with Jelly Bean onboard
- 00:22:20 - Samsung announces new Galaxy S III colors, including 'amber brown' and 'sapphire black'
- 00:25:15 - ISIS mobile wallet set to launch in September, according to VeriFone CEO
- 00:28:25 - Google to open Wallet app to third-party passes, loyalty cards, and IDs
- 00:32:35 - New Nokia patent reveals possible 'Lumia Arrow' design
- 00:44:50 - iPhone 5: making sense of the rumors
- 00:48:25 - Apple vs. Samsung: the verdict
- 01:04:05 - Nokia 'Phi' design confirmed by newly-issued patent?
- 01:09:15 - 4.3-inch Droid RAZR M 4G LTE revealed ahead of Motorola's September 5th event
- 01:10:40 - This is the HTC 'Proto'