Caution: today's episode of 90 Seconds on The Verge may very well be our most concentrated yet. The news-to-second ratio is very high today. So is the antagonism: Apple and Samsung, EA and Zynga, Microsoft and a mysterious-yet-important European partner. At least NASA is spreading the love — and of course by love we mean cash money. Let Adi Robertson break it down for you:
Stories of the day:
- Exclusive: Microsoft's Metro branding to be replaced 'this week' according to internal memo
- Phil Schiller and Scott Forstall take the stand in the Apple v. Samsung trial
- Steve Jobs was 'very receptive' to a 7-inch iPad
- EA lawsuit alleges Zynga poached EA executives to create 'The Ville'
- NASA gives Boeing, SpaceX, and Sierra Nevada $1.1 billion to replace the Space Shuttle