So, this happened. It's not something we're really able to comprehend or come to terms with yet, so let's just ignore the elephant in the room? Did we say elephant? Ignore us. Just act natural. Nilay Patel joins us today to talk about Ouya's not-quite-record-breaking Kickstarter campaign, the 20th anniversary of the ThinkPad, and FTC's definitely-record-breaking-fine to Google. And then... well... you'll see.
Stories of the day:
- Ouya Kickstarter campaign ends with more than $8.5 million raised
- Ouya begins life after Kickstarter with $109 pre-orders
- Lenovo announces ThinkPad Tablet 2, its first Windows 8 tablet (hands-on)
- Lenovo unfazed by Microsoft Surface as it targets Thinkpad Tablet 2 at business users
- Google to pay $22.5 million to settle privacy charges