After an amazing yet bizarro face-to-face experience, our mobile masters are once again banished to the far corners of the earth. As it turns out, a single city can only handle such a high concentration of mobile passion for so long. The World needs balance, so we oblige. On This week's Mobile Show, rookie Dan Seifert takes over the big rectangle while Dieter is off having some quality time with Zuck. Dan, Chris and Vlad review the potential of Nokia and Windows phone 8, the state of LTE in Europe and the U.S., and rumors and predictions for the iPhone 5 launch.
- 00:03:46 - Nokia issues full apology for faked Lumia PureView ad, provides real footage
- 00:04:50 - Exclusive photos: We put Nokia's controversial Lumia 920 PureView camera to the test
- 00:11:05 - As Nokia waits, Microsoft fights to keep Windows Phone 8 on schedule
- 00:12:40 - Nokia aiming to launch the Lumia 920 on November 2nd for AT&T
- 00:17:20 - EE announces UK's first 4G network, teases LTE iPhone
- 00:30:05 - iPhone 5 will support some LTE networks globally, WSJ says
- 00:38:20 - Vodafone stockpiles 500,000 nano-SIMs, hints at imminent iPhone 5 announcement
- 00:50:00 - This is my next: Huawei U2800A
- 01:04:30 - Sprint LTE launching in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, 100 more cities in 'coming months'
- 01:11:25 - HTC 8X WP8 handset tipped for November 14th release on T-Mobile
- 01:17:15 - Verizon CEO suggests that Samsung should make its own smartphone OS, even though it already tried
- 01:26:35 - LG Intuition: hands-on with Verizon's Galaxy Note competitor