A certain phone was announced by a certain company last week. It's basically an iteration on last years design, but there are some notable improvements.
In other news, a certain mobile show was also updated this week. That's right: The Verge Mobile Show episode 17 is now officially available. Similar to last weeks version, but with key updates to reflect the changing needs of the consumer. Order your episode today!
- 00:03:00 - The new iPhone 5: everything you need to know
- 00:08:45 - Apple announces 4-inch iPhone 5 with LTE, Lightning connector, September 21st release date
- 00:22:50 - Apple's new Lightning connector sends shockwaves through the accessory market
- 00:34:40 - Will LTE buckle under the iPhone 5's weight?
- 00:39:35 - iOS 6 update due on September 19th
- 00:39:55 - For app developers, iPhone 5's bigger screen is a mixed blessing
- 00:43:20 - The iPhone 5 forecast: a predictable 73 degrees and sunny
- 00:54:55 - iPhone 4S drops to $99, iPhone 4 now free; Apple discontinues the 3GS
- 00:56:55 - HTC holding event on September 19th, new Windows Phone 8 devices likely
- 01:02:30 - Acer cancels phone launch with Alibaba, allegedly in response to threats from Google
- 01:06:00 - Google's Andy Rubin fires back at Aliyun OS, says there's 'no disputing' it's built on Android