Android to Windows Phone, any tips?
Soooo, long story short; I'm a bit fed up with android: the HTC sensation I got last year was awful and really turned off by the S3 and One X. Love the look of the Lumia 920 and fancy something new.
- Any tips for the change over?
- I am pretty heavily invested in Google services (gmail, search, drive ect) so any good apps to keep that functionality?
- Am I going to have to re-buy all of my favorite apps?
- Is Windows / Nokia mapping services any good compared to G maps?
- Any big downsides I should consider?
One other thing, Loving the 920 but I am really not liking how early Nokia announce the 920, it kinda killed the hype for me! What do you guys think?