The Verge Mobile Show turns 18 today, and with the recent release of the iPhone 5 and major announcements from HTC and RIM there are plenty of reasons to rock out. Speaking of rocking out, RIM released an "interesting" new music video. Is it so bad it's good? Or just so bad it's actually just really bad? Dieter calls in from the Blackberry Jam conference in San Diego with his latest first-hand report.
- 00:02:45 - iPhone 5 review
- 00:10:20 - Wrong turn: Apple's buggy iOS 6 maps lead to widespread complaints
- 00:11:30 - Apple had over a year left on Google Maps contract, Google scrambling to build iOS app
- 00:21:50 - Confirmed: Verizon iPhone 5 is unlocked, can be used freely on GSM networks (updated)
- 00:23:10 - Why is Verizon's iPhone 5 unlocked? Don't thank Google or the FCC
- 00:28:25 - HTC's new 8X and 8S with Windows Phone 8: the full story
- 00:41:40 - Nokia slams HTC's Windows Phone 8 announcement, calls it a 'tactical re-branding'
- 00:52:10 - RIM CEO Thorsten Heins: 'we have a clear shot at being number three'
- 00:53:45 - BlackBerry 10 Beta 3 hands-on photos and video
- 01:03:45 - Watch this: RIM's disastrously bad music video aimed at developers
- 01:11:50 - Hands-on with the BlackBerry Dev Alpha B, is it the L-Series in disguise?
- 01:15:50 - BlackBerry 10 to have Facebook, Twitter apps at launch; app submissions begin October 10th
- 01:18:30 - Samsung TouchWiz vulnerability will wipe some phones after just clicking a link