ForumOxford 2012 - Mobile startups making the UK the next Silicon Valley
ForumOxford Mobile Apps & Technologies Conference, Friday 23 November 2012 at University of Oxford.
Theme for 2012: Mobile startups - making the UK the next Silicon Valley.
Unlike many large, impersonal conferences, ForumOxford is highly interactive, and promotes open communication between participants and speakers. The event is designed with ample Q&A time and opportunities for further discussions of the conference topics during breaks and over lunch.
No sales pitches - this is a conference for presentations, questions, answers and discussions
This conference is aimed at web and mobile technology experts and visionaries, telecoms leaders and anyone who has an interest in future mobile technologies with an emphasis on all the interesting things going on in the world of mobile technologies.
Speakers confirmed so far:
- Dan Appelquist, Head of Product Management for BlueVia, Telefónica Digital
- Russell Buckley (Founder of AdMob which is now Google AdMob), MobHappy
- Simon Dixon, CEO, Bank to the Future
- Jouko Ahvenainen, Entrepreneur, Investor, Founder, Grow VC Group
- Tony Fish, Entrepreneur and Strategic Thinker, AMF Ventures
- Prof Khalid Al-Begain, Professor of Mobile Computing and Networking, University of Glamorgan, and Glamex Security Ltd
- Fabian Stelzer, Co-Founder and CMO, EyeQuant