Lumia 920 *killer* features
* PureView camera technology with optical image stabilization
* The 720p IPS display 331 PPI(Retina, take that Apple)
* Wireless charging with a pad or dock
* Nokia City Lens(augmented reality, eat your heart out)
* GloveTouch(the screen can respond to touches through gloves)
* Windows Phone 8 OS(oh lordy lordy)
Everything else is pretty much standard(32GB storage, Dual-core Snapdragon S4, capacitive on-screen buttons).
There is MORE then enough here to market the HELL out of it and sell 10 million+ of this through the end of 2012.