How To: Make Text Boxes in Windows.
This topic is nothing new to anyone who knows how to code, but some people out there who aren't so tech-savvy may wonder "how can I make one of those?".
Well here's how.
A Windows text box is simply a notepad (.txt) file, saved as a VBScript (.vbs) file with some code in it (don't worry, nothing too hard involved!).
To make it simple, here's a list of step-by-step instructions:
- Open Notepad.
- Type: x=msgbox("Your type here",6+16,"Message box name here")
- Change the 'Your type here' and 'Message box name here' to whatever you'd like.
- Click enter & repeat for as many text boxes you wish to appear (optional).
- Click "File", "Save As...".
- In the "File Name" box, give it a name, BUT DON"T SAVE YET!
- Type .vbs after the name (& delete .txt if present).
- Choose where you want to save it and save!