What a crazy week, both for the industry at large and for The Verge on a personal level. Major turning points for numerous companies (Nokia, Amazon, Motorola). Major hints at the weeks ahead (Apple, HTC). And for The Verge, a chance to fly in (almost) everyone on staff to laugh together, learn together, and of course, find new purpose in this silly "thing" we call life.
It's the last night we'll all be together in one office — tired, poor, huddled masses yearning to get out of the wide shot and go rest. Sorry all, just one more take. How many beautiful faces can we put in one shot? Here's your answer.
Stories of the day:
- Exclusive photos: We put Nokia's controversial Lumia 920 PureView camera to the test
- Nokia aiming to launch the Lumia 920 on November 2nd for AT&T
- Apple working on Pandora-like music service, WSJ reports
- iPhone 5 will support some LTE networks globally, WSJ says
- LG's 84-inch 4K TV ships next month in the US for $19,999.99
- Sony's 4K XBR-84X900 shipping in November for a massive $25,000