Proposed 2013 lineup of Verge shows
I've just posted this in another thread, but I thought it warranted its own thread, so here it is.
The Verge's video is fantastic - we all know that. From reviews, to the TV-network-like quality of each and every CES video, it's fantastic. To that end, I'd like to see more of it. So here's my proposal for the 2013 video schedule. Just my personal opinion.
- 90 Seconds On The Verge – every day, presented by Bryan Bishop. Bryan's an awesome presenter; let's see more of him!
- Top Shelf – one or possibly two times a week (let’s say Tuesday and Thursday, or just Wednesday) with David Pierce and Ross Miller, for about 30-45 minutes.
- The Verge Mobile Show – hosted by Chris Ziegler, Vlad Savov, Dan Seifert and Dieter Bohn, broadcasted over Google Hangouts. Every Tuesday, although that’d conflict with Top Shelf if it was on two times a week, so possibly on a Wednesday if that was the case.
- The Vergecast – the usual lineup of Josh, Nilay and Paul, with other editors or writers filling in if/when those three aren’t available. On a Friday, so it wouldn’t conflict with Top Shelf, or Thursday if Top Shelf was once a week.
- On The Verge – once a month, with Josh hosting.
Again, purely my personal opinion - I hope no one, especially any of the guys who work at The Verge (and especially, especially the video team) get offended by it.