Guys! Guys! It's finally really truly happened. The Verge now has editable comments. And that's not all! They're better in many ways. I won't waste time writing beautiful words about how great they are because I know you're just going to go and comment on this post because you're so smart. Here are the big points:
- Comments can now be edited for 90 seconds after you publish — you get a countdown timer
- Comment WYSIWYG has been streamlined
- Comment threads can now be collapsed
- Comments should load a bit faster
- We love you for commenting
Take some time out and say thank you to our gorgeous and talented Vox product team, who built these things to begin with. They really love that, and so do we.