Motorola X Phone announcement in May (w/ concept art)
"Here is the word on the streets:
- Motorola X Phone will be announced at Google I/O in May.
- Current target for release is July 8 (definitely subject to change).
- All carriers will sell the X Phone.
- Verizon will sell it for $299 on contract.
- All versions will also be sold through the Google Play store at similar off-contract price to Nexus line.
- If you want to unlock the bootloader through Verizon, they will charge a $15/month fee.
- If you buy it through Google Play, it comes unlocked with no fee.
- Not a "Nexus" but will come running stock Android and with some bloatware.
- Bloatware can apparently be removed once unlocked."