Interesting take on 2013 from BI
Interesting article from Business Insider analyzing different analysis from several sources. I would say it just tells you a lot. Some things I got out of it...for 2013
2. People are not all caught up on their OS, like we sometimes tend to think.
3. iPads are not that dominate anymore and the laptop might make a comeback in 2013 with hybrids
4. The Apple TV television set is not that as major as we think it is.
5. People just want a Smart Connected TV, and they seem to be all over the place
5. 2/3 of all web traffic still come from desktop PCs (Mind Blown...LOL)
Anyway what do you all think?