Sick of iPhone and Want Something Else
I have an Apple iPhone 4 on Verizon. I got the iOS 7 update like everyone else and I'm no longer in love (it works okay and I've gotten used to the new look, but I don't feel the same for it as I used to). I've played with WP8 and Android before, but always came running back to my old iPhone 4 (running iOS 6 at the time). I want something different, but just don't know where to start.
Here are some things about a new device as a guide:
- I don't need a huge screen. My old iPhone 4 screen size is fine for me, but I could go bigger to. I just don't want anything HUGE like the Note.
- I don't use a lot of apps. I have downloaded 4 apps to my iPhone and I only use 2 of them regularly.
- I need to stay with Verizon as it's the best service in my area.
- I don't download music at all.
- I don't take tons of pictures, but when I do I want a decent camera.
- I'm hearing impaired, but don't wear hearing aids, so I need the best call quality available.
- I check and reply to emails and text a lot.
- I cannot afford much beyond $99, but if the perfect phone for me is more then I'll probably spend the extra (but I'd prefer not to).