Tablet as second screen + cluster computering
I have a crazy idea. One day it will become useful to be able to use a Tablet as second screen. We would have a mobile multi-screen ability
Reason for traveling with 02 Tablet :
- Increase available workspace on the go.
- We can make good use of older Tablet, example Surface RT as second screen, when we bought a new one
- Imagine Lumia 2520 on the bus/train since it has LTE. Become broadband tethering + second screen if we need to use Photoshop on a Surface Pro 2.
- When Cloud computing is expensive, we can have 02 tablet for cluster computing.
- Windows will benefit. Since Machine-to-Machine communication will be common among Internet of Things. Sharing resources example screen estate would just be one of them. Imagine a watch with little screen estate pair with a tablet or any display as second screen or another PC for computing power.
- People can have an easier time to justify, buying a second tablet, if we have this feature.
So fellow Tribes member, would you use a Tablet as second screen or form cluster to increase computing power?