Is your Nexus 7(2013) glitch ridden?
I have had a 16gb Nexus 7 (2013) since it launched; prior to that I had a previous generation Nexus7*
I seem to have a series of issues with my tablet, is anyone else having these problems?
- Unwarranted reboots that happen at any given time
- If downloading a torrent, the files constantly error out, saying they cannot find their destination file/disk. If I restart the file, it will work again for a short while before getting the error again. This is happening using the official bit torrent down-loader
- Terrible touch response from the display
- If I am using twitter and I want to click on the tweet to expand its contents, I typically have to click on the tweet above or below it to get the one I actually want (I posted a video of this to instagram, but the video was showing the touch error happening with the falcon pro widget)
- Once the device gets below 2-3gb of usable space it becomes very unresponsive and file management applications start to falter. It can take me 5-15 (honest) attempts to get down into my downloads folder and delete videos due to crashing, lack of touch response or hang ups in the OS.
- The sound levels are always inconsistent, they honestly change themselves. I can turn them down to fully muted and unlock it later to have the keyboard making sounds when I punch in my unlock code and music will blare if I hit play even though I may have just have set it to 25%
- Chrome is f****** useless, but I think this is an android problem because it sucked on my HTC One, HTC Desire and Galaxy Nexus just as much
*Disclosure, my last generation Nexus 7 ran better than the new Nexus7 for me (Weird, I know.) I use them both for the exact same purposes. Kindle, Comics and Youtube