What are some things you like and don't like about your Nexus 5?
Having used it for almost two weeks, here are some personal likes and dislikes:
1. The screen - It is so bright and crip!
2. The speed - This phone screams. Period. It is the fastest Android device.
3. No-lag: The usual Android lag is completely missing on the N5. I didn't even notice it when scrolling long webpages in Chrome. Also the animations are always smooth when switching between apps. No missed frames.
1. Speaker - What is up with the soft speaker? I can hardly hear anything even at full volume in moderately noise environments.
2. Battery - Not at all impressed with the batter. I am lucky to make it through the day. It is a shame though, since the phone is so welcoming and makes you want to play with it all the time.
3. Camera - Although it takes good shots, it is slow to focus. No burst mode like others have mentioned.
All it all it is the best value for money currently for a smartphone. The Nexus 5 absolutely screams in terms of speed. It doesn't flinch no matter what you throw at it. You can't really appreciate the speed until you use it yourself.