Reasons I love Chrome 30
- Sleek & fast UI(from Day 1)
- Robust & dynamic extension system and large extension library
- Searchable bookmarks, history and settings
- Everything stored in cloud(history, bookmarks, extensions, settings); even history by device
- Ability to sign in to multiple Google accounts
I think I hit the major points. For years I used IE like everyone, but once Firefox came out I switched from IE6 to Firefox 3.x and I loved 4.0. But Firefox became so slow over the next few years and when Chrome came out in fall 2008 it was like a breath of fresh air. Sure it was very low in functionality on Day 1, but I still used Firefox as my main browser until Chrome caught up and surpassed on feature list. Now everyone else is trying to match Chrome but they can't.