In the frantic leadup to Black Friday, every retailer is looking for a way to differentiate its sale from the competition. Amazon's trick is to go all out with daily deals. Starting Sunday November 24th, the retail giant will begin offering deals with deep discounts. They'll come thick and fast — as often as every ten minutes — but will only be valid for a short time while stocks last. The promotion is planned to run all the way through to Black Friday weekend.
Some of the highlights include TVs like a Seiki 32-inch 720p TV for $99, a 55-inch Vizio TV for $479.99, and a 65-inch 1080p Samsung TV for $999; last-gen consoles and games like a PS3 250GB with The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins for $199, an Xbox 360 250GB with Halo 4 and Tomb Raider for $189.99, a PlayStation Vita with four games for $174.99, and titles like Call of Duty: Ghosts, Arkham Origins, FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4 all at big discounts. Amazon will also be offering up to 90 percent off apps from its Android app store and countless other deals including an HTC One smartphone for just $0.01 with a two-year contract.
There'll be lots of offers appearing on Amazon's Black Friday hub throughout the week, and we expect a few surprise offers to show up. In the meantime, here are the pick of the deals from Amazon so far:
- Vizio E550i-A0 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV for $479.99
- Seiki 32-inch 720p 60Hz LED HDTV for $98
- Seiki 50-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED HDTV for $229
- Vizio 60-inch 1080p 120Hz HDTV for $688
- Samsung 65-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED HDTV for $999
- Samsung 55-Inch 1080p 240Hz 3D Ultra Slim Smart LED HDTV for $1297.99
- Sony BDP-S3100 Blu-ray Disc Player with Wi-Fi for $54.99
- Canon T3 Digital SLR Camera for "under $400"
- Nikon D3200 Digital SLR Camera and 2 lens kit for "under $500"
- Jawbone Jambox Bluetooth Speaker for $99.99
- HTC One for $0.01 with a new 2 year contract (with Sprint, Verizon, AT&T)
Toys and video games:
- Save up to 90 percent on select titles in the Amazon Appstore
- Xbox 360 250GB bundle including Halo 4 and Tomb Raider for $189.99
- PS3 250GB bundle including The Last of Us and Batman Arkham Origins for $199
- PS Vita with four games and 4GB memory card for $174.99
- One-year subscription to PlayStation Plus for $29.99
- Nvidia Shield for $249.99
- "Popular games" including Grand Theft Auto V and Batman Arkham Origins for $34
- Call of Duty Ghosts for $39.96
- "Popular games" including FIFA 14, Madden 25, Battlefield 4, and NCAA for $25
- Skylanders Swap Force characters, buy two get one free
- 50 percent off K'NEX Angry Birds Christmas Advent Calendar
- Up to 50 percent off "SpongeBob" toys
Books, movies, and music:
- Up to 53 percent off popular books throughout Black Friday weekend, including Life: The Day Kennedy Died
- 25 Cinematic Kindle Books for $1.99
- Up to 63 percent off 8,000 popular movies and TV shows including Dexter, Jack Reacher, and The Heat
- Hourly Lightning Deals with up to 80 percent off on over 440 movies & TV shows
Home, fashion, and others:
- Mr. Coffee single-cup brewer powered by Keurig for $64.99
- Skybar 1-Chamber Wine Preservation System for $179.99
- Oster Rechargeable and Cordless Wine Opener with Chiller for $14.99
- Up to 60 percent off best-selling tools from Dewalt and Bosch
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 for $109.99
You'll need to keep an eye on Amazon's Black Friday hub to know when the promotional prices are active.