The perfect phone
Well that's basically it for 2013. With the launch of the Nexus 5 all the major players now have their flagships on the table for the world to enjoy. I myself have a Nexus 5 on order, but I'm fully aware of the compromises. It simply checks the most important boxes on my list.
- stock Android with timely updates
- blazing performance
- clean design
Unfortunately, all of the devices on the market aren't perfect in every single way. Recent discussion in the Nexus 5 review thread had me suggest that the perfect phone exists, but only in our minds. So step inside my mind - here's my vision of the perfect phone (and apologies for the average photoshopping).
- Stock Android 4.4 with software buttons
- HTC One chassis (including dual stereo speakers, but no Beats software)
- 4.7 inch 1080p IPS LCD display
- Nokia Lumia 1020 camera
- LG G2's 3000mAh battery
- 64gb storage with micro SD card slot