What are your goals for the new year, and how do you plan on keeping them?
New Years resolutions are notorious for being broken after a few months.
This year, what are your resolutions, and what tips do you have for staying on track?
- Lose 20 pounds by April. I lost 20 pounds last year, but then gained a bit back after turning 21.
- Take more pictures.
- Get a job after graduating in May.
- Read more. My Nook is filled with books I have yet to read, and I like to use the excuse, "I'm so busy with school, work, and my internship that I just can't do it." I'm trying to be better about making time to read.
- Lift. I've tried using it in the past, but I never stayed fully committed. This time around, I'm going to check it every day and make sure I follow through with all of my goals.
- Having a friend to work out with, and another friend to go out and take pictures with.
- Starting a podcast. I'm going to pick up a Blue Yeti in the near future, and do a weekly podcast tracking my progress, and just talking with friends.