Need help building a new PC?
I have never built a PC before and i need help building one with these specs for under $700 CAD + TAX:
- Intel Core i5 - 3570k (or Core i3-3225 if too expensive)
- No GPU needed
- at least 8 GB of RAM
- 1TB hard drive (no need for SSD)
- at least 6 USB ports (at least one 3.0)
- 1 HDMI out (2 would be nice)
- DVI-D out (for monitor)
- WiFi (N would be nice)
- Bluetooth 4.0
- DVD R/W Drive (no Blu-Ray required)
I will also need:
- Monitor (1080p would be nice)
- Mouse (Bluetooth preferably, can be USB Bluetooth)
- Keyboard (Bluetooth not required, but would be nice)
- Budget Speakers
- Windows 7 (or Windows 8 if its a huge improvement)
How are these: - Efficient Build
If my specs are too high for my budget would this PC be a good deal?
Thanks a lot in advance!
Any help would be appreciated!
PS: I don't own any cases, power supplies, motherboards.....etc.