Android Developers Help Required!
I'm a regular 24 yr-old tech-headed guy from New Zealand and for the last 2 years I have wanted an Android App created! I'm sick of thinking about it, and at least want to give it a crack, so I'm on here looking for some advice. Already I have:
- Installed Eclipse and literally spent hours trying to learn Java etc – eventually deciding against this method :/
- Struggled to get my notebook of ideas/drawings written into a logically written brief
- Signed up to oDesk, elance etc and read lots of sample projects, intending on making one myself
- Sought help from the Google Developers Community over on Google+
- Developed mock screenshots
- Spent countless hours wishing it was made already!
I know in my head exactly "How" it will work, have made a few mock screenshots etc, but am struggling to get it all down on paper (in a logical order) to give to someone to make!
I have a rough budget of $2,000NZD (1600USD) funding to get a beta version created that I can test On-site over the months of May/June, but really just want to be able to call someone up on Skype, explain the ideas, show the screenshots and get something made.
Am I crazy in thinking this is a possible way to get an app made? Can anyone offer any advice at all in my quest to success!