Reviewed by dirtybliss (Currently owns)
I had trouble deciding between the Nexus 4 and the HTC One (pre-announcement). In the end, I went with the Nexus 4 because of 4 main reasons:
1. My Galaxy Note was getting old.
2. I couldn't wait 4 months for a new phone.
3. I've always wanted to try a stock Android device (the Galaxy Nexus was a bit ehh for me).
4. I absolutely LOVED the design of the Nexus 4 albeit hearing how fragile this beauty was.
+ Love the simplistic front and beautiful back. The crystal reflections at the back is lovely to look at.
+ Jelly Bean is simply great. It's sleek and snappy.
+ The device itself is snappy.
+ No problem with calling. Quite good, actually.
+ The camera features are great. Photosphere is definitely fun to use.
+ Screen is great to look at.
- The colours aren't exactly right although it can be fixed (sometimes it seems washed out).
- Battery life is bad when on Chrome.
- Glass back is not very sturdy.
- Design 10
- Display 9
- Camera(s) 8
- Reception / call quality 9
- Performance 10
- Software 10
- Battery life 8
- Ecosystem 9