iWatch : features that iWant / features iDon't-Care-About
Let’s pretend for a moment that an iWatch exist's right now. These are the feature's that would make me want to grab one. Right now.
- A store where I can download new clock faces.
- Vibration alarm / silent wake up - waking up without disturbing your partner.
- Sleep monitoring.
- GPS paring via Bluetooth (or built in GPS) and Time zone support.
- Compass/Maps app (show directions on the clock face)
- Notifications from iPhone/iPad - vibrates before a notification pops up. Never miss an important call.
- Reject a phone call or put it on speaker mode
- Ability for 3rd party apps on other iDevice's to take over the screen as a second screen device.
- A Remote control app that will allow you to control active stock/3rd party apps on iPhone/iPad.
- Control Music/Radio
- Pedometer and other fitness stuff
- Access to calendar events
- Quick reply to sms/email by selecting a template
- Heart rate monitor - Can automatically alert emergency services if needed
- Passbook functionality and nfc based payment support.
- Smart unlocking -auto unlock iDevice's within a close proximity
- Stock quotes/stock monitoring and weather forecasts
- Find my iPhone/iPad feature
- Control your car security system.
- Water resistant.
- Wireless charging.
FEATURES THAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT
- Answer phone calls.
- Facetime / Skype (I don't want to talk to my watch).
- Appstore - I only want 3rd party apps on other iDevice's to take over the screen as a second screen device
Thoughts? What feature's will make you want one?