Are you happy with your Nexus 4?
I'm looking to sell my HTC 8X and purchase an N4 soon, and I have a few questions that I hope some of you can answer.
- How does it feel? Does it feel like a premium device? I've heard mostly good things but this one site, that is usually pretty easy on Google products, says it feels cheaper than a Galaxy Nexus? Does anyone else agree with that? My 8X may not be aluminum, but it definitely feels premium as hell. I'll be extremely disappointed if the N4 can't match it.
- How smooth is the N4? I have many issues with WP8, but the one area I have no complaints about is the smoothness of the OS and how lag-free it is. If you've owned a current iDevice or a WP, I would love to hear your opinion.
- What should I expect from its battery life?
- Is the bumper worth it or would I be better off just getting a cheaper case off of Ebay?
- To anyone that has bought one from the Play Store in the past couple weeks, about how long did it take to get to you?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!