I can't find an article

Help me out guys.

There was this article on the verge about making "moving" pictures. The people in the middle were still, but the wind would be blowing. Like a looping gif... But it was a sort of how-to for photos. I'm not sure how they're called, or I would google it :)

I'm pretty sure I saw it on the verge...

It's driving me insane!