MacBook Pro Retina: Wait or Switch

So I went to the Apple store with my Dad to help him get an iPad Mini (he ended up getting Retina iPad) and while I was there I played with the Retina MacBook Pro 13". It is so much nicer than the old MacBook Pro which I have now. I heard some negativity towards the lack of a dedicated graphics card and was wondering how that is. It's still better than what I have now and seemed very fast at the store.

I've heard rumors of a refresh of the MacBook Pro line in June at WWDC, but was wondering if you think I should wait for that or go ahead and get the 2.6 13" now. I wanted to get it before my trip to Europe this summer (leaving in June).

Thanks :)