Samsung Note 8.0 or 10.1 Experiences
For people who own either the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 or 10.1, what is your experience with owning either tablet? I'm thinking of getting a tablet with a stylus, and it looks like Samsung is the way to go.
1. Do you need a screen protector? I've heard some people say that the S Pen sometimes scratches the protector film itself. That gives the illusion that the screen is scratched (even though the screen glass is fine), so it's better just not to have one at all.
2. Is there enough storage? I am wondering if TouchWiz takes up most of the storage if I go with a 16 GB model.
3. For the Note 8.0, do the bottom-facing speakers sound strange when listening in landscape? (The Note 10.1 has front-facing speakers, so I assume it’s better for watching movies in a landscape orientation.)
4. Does the white version hide finger prints better? I have no problem with the plastic construction, but finger prints may be an issue. (I suppose a case would help.)
5. What cool things do you do with your Note 8.0 or 10.1 tablet?
Thanks for the feedback!