Happily. Hoping. Heavenly. Hands. Heralded. Hope. Honor. Hashtags. However. Hindrance. Heckling. Headlights. Holding. Humanize? Hydra!
Stories of the day:
- Acer's Aspire R7 combines desktop, laptop, and tablet with one 'floating touchscreen' (hands-on)
- Acer announces Aspire P3, 'the world's first ultrabook convertible' (hands-on)
- Acer introduces new Nexus 7 competitor, Iconia A1 tablet (hands-on)
- Nook HD and HD+ get full Google Play support for Android apps
- Steven Soderbergh tweets a thrilling crime novella
Today's 90 Seconds on The Verge was written by Bryan Bishop. All production magic is credited to John Lagomarsino, Christian Mazza, and Regina Dellea.