Would you give up your jailbreak for iOS 7?
Since the announcement of iOS 7, I have been asking myself on what I would miss out should I choose to update to iOS 7 in the Fall.
Bear in mind that iOS 7 is still in b1, and there are still more things it could do when it is finalised.
At the moment, these are the main tweaks I have installed (apart from the 'obvious' ones like Activator):
- AltKeyboard: still unsure about this one.
- AnyReminder: this has been very useful at times as well as being unobtrusive.
- App Activate: I rarely use this. *uninstalls*
- appslide: useful when it works.
- Auxo: the new multitask view kind of makes this useless.
- Bolt: iOS 7 seems to have prettied up power management viewing.
- CleverPin: fantastic when it works.
- Cybernetic: still unsure about it.
- Cyueue: could be better. (iTunes Radio?)
- Doodle Message: novel.
- iPrivacy: it would be interesting to see if iOS 7 is any different when it comes to iPad's 'user-management'
- Lorem: swiping > little x.
- Luna: control centre
- Pinnacle: swiping 'back'?
- Zephyr: no longer useful (unless you choose not to use CC)
15 examples. I was planning on mentioning 5. Damn.