The official Vergecast filibuster rules are as follows: a host is limited to topics irrelevant to the subject at hand. The person may eat or drink during the filibuster but only if the quantities ingested are considered suitably unhealthy. The person cannot use the bathroom during the filibuster, as people will get bored waiting and move on. Leaning against the desk is mandated, adjusting your microphone is optional. There is no enforceable way to end a filibuster, but it's safe to say you'll see for yourself.
- Pure Android: Samsung Galaxy S4 and HTC One 'Google Play editions' review
- This is Motorola Mobility's new logo
- Lenovo ThinkPad Helix review
- Windows RT 8.1 preview: all the additions you'd expect, but no desktop removal
- Windows 8.1: a first look at what Microsoft is changing
By the way... it's been a crazy, thrilling, wonderful week. Check out On The Verge with special guests Paul Feig (Freaks and Geeks, Bridesmaids, The Heat) and Lance Reddick (The Wire, Fringe, White House Down). Look for that later this afternoon.
If that's not enough, here's Top Shelf: Lost in Transmission with Nilay Patel, Greg Sandoval, and a trip to Aereo!