Xbox 360 -> Xbox One scenarios - Please assist.
More conflicting reports that try to "set the record straight". Please assist in the following scenarios... based on IGN's report of
“With Xbox One you can game offline for up to 24 hours on your primary console, or one hour if you are logged on to a separate console accessing your library. Offline gaming is not possible after these prescribed times until you re-establish a connection, but you can still watch live TV and enjoy Blu-ray and DVD movies."
What happens in these common scenarios for me and my extended family and friends:
- Children get in trouble, X360 is taken away for weeks....(they will not be pinging every 24hours, so what does that mean?)
- Vacation where there is no online connection, like a cabin...(what happens after this 24hour period?)
- Vacation where other family kids all bring their favorite games to play on one system...(family reunion, you bring your game for cousin to play on his system...multiplied by other family members...do we have to assume that the "hosting family" has 1TB hard drive space?)
- Is there a rental system anymore?
- Can't lie, extended family that lives on a farm WAY OUT past how far you think WAY OUT is. They have satellite like everyone else. (DirecTV Internet offers three download speeds: 516 Kbps, 1 Mbps and 1.5 Mbps. are they going to have to upgrade their service just to play games? They are not active, at all Xbox Live users)