Should I upgrade my Surface Pro to 8.1 preview?
I'm pretty satisfied right now with my surface pro (waiting for the type cover to arrive :P), but I'd like to get 8.1 as soon as possible, so I'm asking if the preview is usable enough
- are there serious/frequent bugs?
- is it snappy as before? I heard the preview had some hiccups, are those frequent?
- is the problem with games and scaling fixed? (the fact that you had to set resolution to 100% instead of 125% to play games without mouse issues?
- related: how's the scaling handled now?
- are the improvements worth it?
- will I have to do some kind of reset or lose some data when upgrading to the stable 8.1 release?
thanks in advance for the help :)