Persuade Me (:
So I'm an android guy that's happily used the first Samsung galaxy for 2 1/2 years (or something like that). Unfortunately, that phone is really slow and crashes at least once a day and since my plan has expired, I'd like to try using an iphone. But, before I do so I have some questions for those that have used iphones in the past.
- How long did it take before your iphone slowed down?
- Is your iphone reliable (after 1-2 years), smooth, and doesn't crash?
- How well does it run apps after 1-2 years?
- Are you able to put non-apple movies on your iphone (couldn't do so on my ipod touch a couple years ago)
- What causes the lock button to break (does apple really break your phone after a certain time period)?
- In what ways is apple better than android?
- Should I buy the iphone 5 or wait for the 5s (I'm buying it unsubsidized)
MAJOR QUESTION/REQUEST: 7. List/write about all the things that makes the switch from apple to android worth it (ramble about anything; special features, specs, performance, just anything and everything!)
There's probably a billion of these threads so sorry about that but I would really appreciate your help because I have to convince my dad that it's not the end of the world if I get an iphone lol.