iPhone 5 or iPhone 5s
Hey guys I'm having a hard time choosing between the two and I'd really appreciate your assistance/feedback on my dilemma. So I'd like to get the iPhone 5s simply because its apples to-be latest model and will run smoothly with no problems for 2 years (most likely). But I have some questions for those that are a bit more experienced in these things before I make that decision O:
1. Starting retail is $650 on apple's site, will that ever go down (I'm talking buying it off contract at any store)?
2. With Samsung no longer producing apples processing chip, will the iPhone 5s have any popcorn issues with their new supplier, whoever that is (where tiny molecules of water cause the processor to blow up)?
3. If I buy the iPhone 5, do you think it will run smoothly for another two years (I would buy it used on ebay)?
4. If I buy the iPhone 5, will the battery still last at least a full day before a year is up?
5. Do you guys think people will be selling their iPhone 5's for $300 - $400 when the 5s comes out?
6. What are your thoughts/opinions?
Sorry there are so many questions I just really want to make sure I'm making the right decision. Thanks in advance!