Any RT advocates here?
With Snapdragon 800 and Bay Trail tablets just around the corner, I wonder if casual users would choose RT over x86?
As a "heavy casual" user I would primary use the tablet for:
- The table stakes (web, email)
- Light productivity
- Torrent (now in WinStore!!!!)
- File and Photo management (local and over a networked hard drive)
RT can do all of these. Even if I have an Atom tablet, I would want to stay as far way from desktop as possible.
What advantages does RT have over x86?
- Atom seems just as capable battery-wise.
- Would RT offer better user experience?
- RT probably will get better hardware design - smaller form factor; that seriously sexy nokia tablet
- Cheaper? (free office and generally >100 cheaper than atom alternative)