Get ready to cancel whatever plans you had this afternoon, as The Verge Mobile show is back with another episode. As usual, we have plenty to talk about in the world of mobile, and we should have all hosts present and accounted for on this week's show. Tune in at 4:30PM ET / 21:30 BST to see it all go down live. We'll have an embed of the video in this post once we are closer to airtime.
- Moto X review
- Culture clashes between Google and Motorola reportedly hindered Moto X development
- Who's offering developers cash to secretly promote Samsung?
- Improving smartphone sales and a weaker yen help Sony to $35 million quarterly profit
- Download MP3 (61.9 MB)
- Subscribe to the audio feed (iTunes)
- Subscribe to the video feed (iTunes)
- Subscribe to the podcast (RSS)
- Subscribe to the video feed (RSS)