Apple phone with Android Tablet or vice versa?
I am trying to decide if I want to have an iPhone with an Android tablet (Nexus 7) or an Android phone (Nexus 4) with an iPad mini. I want one of each operating system because there are things from both that I like and I will list them below:
- General responsiveness
- The best apps (quality and quantity)
- Music player (especially headphone control support)
- Reeder app (definitely my most used app)
- Google integration (I'm hard into Google services)
- Customization (with and without rooting)
- Google Now
- Pace of OS development (seems faster than iOS)
I currently have am iPhone 5 on Verizon but I am considering a switch to T-Mobile so I have the opportunity to switch phone platforms if I so desire. I know iOS 7 is coming up and I like what I see, but Key Lime Pie should be landing at a similar time so there will be new OS goodies on both sides. I like what I see in the new Nexus 7 and if the iPad mini has a better screen with more power, all my hardware gripes will be gone with both platforms.
So now I am just trying to figure out how to answer my original question: Apple phone and Android tablet or other way around?