Building a gaming PC
I'm looking at building a gaming computer but would like to stick to a budget of about AU$1000
I play most of my games on a large 60" 1080p LED TV with 5.1 sound if that makes a difference. The DVD drive and maybe a few fans will be taken from previous computers.
With a bit of help I've made a list that looks something like this,
1) Western Digital Black 1TB SATA3
2) SilverStone 750W Power Supply
3) Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H MB, Intel Z77 Chipset, Socket 1155, 4x DDR3
4) Intel Core i5 3570 LGA1155 CPU 3.4Ghz 6Mb Cache Ivy Bridge
5) Corsair Carbide 300R Black Mid-Tower Gaming Case with Side Window,
6) MSI N660TF2GD5OC GTX660 2GB HDMI DVI
7) Corsair 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz Dimm, Unbuffered, 9-9-9-24, Vengeance Pro Blue He
This comes to around AU$1044
Any suggestions, feedback or advice would be gladly appreciated.